Apple event 2019 highlights: iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 7th Gen and Apple Watch 5 go official
- This ones also come in a single piece of Glass body with stainless steel frames. The available color variants are midnight green, space gray, silver/white, and gold.
- The adorn the so-called Pro display, which stretches to 6.5-inches on the iPhone 11 Pro Max, and 5.8-inches on the iPhone 11 Pro. These are Super Retina OLED panels with 2 million to 1 contrast ratio, 1200 nits of brightness and are claimed to be 15 percent frugal on power consumption.
- On that note, the iPhone 11 Pro brags a 4-hours extra runtime than the iPhone XS, while the 11 Pro Max claims even a higher 5 hours surplus battery life than the iPhone XS Max. Another good news is an 18W fast charger right within the box.
- Like the regular iPhone 11, these are also equipped with HDR10, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos as well as that Spatial Audio technology.
- On the camera side of things, there is a new wide-angle camera with f/1.8 lens, a telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture and lastly an ultrawide camera with 120-degree FoV and f/2.0 aperture. You could optical zoom between 0.5x, 1x, and 2x scales.
- The fancy features include Deep Fusion, which utilizes Machine Learning to take 9 shots (in the order of four short images, four secondary images before hitting the shutter, then a long exposure once the button is hit) and combines them for detailed output.
- Yet again, you get 4K@60 fps videography from all three cameras. Apple also showcased an audio zoom feature for the videos.
- The iPhone 11 Pro starts at $999 while the Pro Max is priced at $1099. Pre-orders begin the coming Friday at 5 am PT, whilst shipping will start on September 20th.
- Weirdly enough, Apple exhibited the iPhone XR (currently at $599) and the iPhone 8 (priced at $449).
ALSO READ: Google Pixel 4 preview: release date, price, news, leaks and everything we know so far