Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Markets & Revenue Forecasts (2019-2024) by Type, Technology, End-user Industry and Region – PRNewswire
DUBLIN, March 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the global markets for artificial intelligence, which is increasingly being implemented across a wide range of industries for various applications. The market is broken down by solution, end-user industry, technology, and region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each type, technology, end-user industry, and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each regional market for artificial intelligence. It explains the major market drivers of the global market, current trends in the industry and the regional dynamics of the artificial intelligence market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major vendors in the global artificial intelligence industry.
In recent years, artificial intelligence has gained significant traction worldwide from businesses in both the public and the private sectors. This is mainly due to the perceived benefits associated with the integration of AI in business processes, such as higher productivity, cost reductions, and efficiency improvements.
Going forward, technology is expected to have a significant impact on virtually every business sector and every human being. Continuous advancements in the field are also expected to drive the adoption of other emerging technologies in the market, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), robotics and big data.
With the expanding economic landscape of AI technology, it is emerging as a general-purpose technology. By delivering more accurate and cost-effective predictions, recommendations and decisions, the technology is enabling businesses to enhance productivity and address complex business challenges.
In terms of technology, the artificial intelligence market can be classified into four types: machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), context-aware computing and computer vision. The rapid expansion of the field is attributed to the maturity of an ML modeling technique known as neural networks, as well as the growing availability of large datasets and advancements in computing power abilities.
The report includes:
- An overview of the global market and technologies for artificial intelligence (AI)
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2018, 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Discussion on market drivers, restraints, current trends and investments in the artificial intelligence market
- Knowledge about machine learning, natural language processing (NLP), context-aware computing and computer vision
- Assessment of current market size, market forecast, and market share analysis of the leading suppliers of the industry
- Information on mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, and expansion in the artificial intelligence market
- Detailed profiles of key companies in the industry, including Amazon, Cisco Systems Inc., Facebook Inc., General Electric, Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce Inc., and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Intended Audience
- Recent Developments
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- AI Based on Functionality
- Reactive Machines
- Limited Memory
- Theory of Mind
- AI Based on Capability
- Artificial Narrow Intelligence (ANI)
- Artificial General Intelligence (AGI)
- Artificial Superintelligence (ASI)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- AI Solutions
- AI Hardware
- AI Software
- AI Services
- AI Technologies
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Context-Aware Computing
- Computer Vision
- AI by End-User Industry
- Security and Surveillance
- Human Resources
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
Chapter 4 Global Market for Artificial Intelligence
- Global Market for AI by Technology
- Global Market for AI by Solution
- Global Market for AI by End-User Industry
- Global Market for AI by Region
- Global Market for AI Hardware by Type
- Global Market for AI Processors by Type
- Global Market for AI Hardware by End-User Industry
- Global Market for AI Software by End-User Industry
- Global Market for AI Services by End-User Industry
Chapter 5 Global Market for Artificial Intelligence Applications by End-User Industry
- Global Market for AI in Healthcare Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the Healthcare Industry by Region
- Global Market for AI in Manufacturing Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the Manufacturing Industry by Region
- Global Market for AI in Automotive Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the Automotive Industry by Region
- Global Market for AI in Agriculture Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the Agriculture Industry by Region
- Global Market for AI in Retail Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the Retail Industry by Region
- Global Market for AI in Security Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the Security Industry by Region
- Global Market for AI in Human Resource Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the Human Resource Industry by Region
- Global Market for AI in Marketing Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the Marketing Industry by Region
- Global Market for AI in BFSI Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the BFSI Industry by Region
- Global Market for AI in Legal Industry Applications
- Global Market for AI in the Legal Industry by Region
Chapter 6 Global Market for Artificial Intelligence by Region/Country
- North American Market
- U.S. Market
- Canadian Market
- Mexican Market
- European Market
- German Market
- U.K. Market
- French Market
- Italian Market
- Rest of European Market
- Asia-Pacific Market
- Chinese Market
- Indian Market
- Japanese Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Market
- South American Market
- Brazilian Market
- Rest of South American Market
- RoW Market
- Middle Eastern Market
- African Market
Chapter 7 Market Drivers and Challenges
- Rising Adoption of AI Among Businesses to Enhance Customer Service
- Growing Interest and Investments in AI Technologies
- Increasing Demand to Analyze and Interpret Large Amounts of Data
- Cloud-Based Applications and Services Gaining Traction
- Irregularity of AI Algorithms
- Growing Concerns Regarding Data Privacy
Chapter 8 Patent Review
- Recent Patents
Chapter 9 Company Profiles
- Adapteva Inc.
- Ageagle Aerial System Inc. (Agribotix Llc)
- Aibrain Inc.
- Appier Inc.
- Applied Brain Research
- Atomwise Inc.
- Baidu Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Cylance Inc.
- Descartes Lab Inc.
- Didi Chuxing
- Drawbridge Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- General Electric
- General Vision
- Google Llc
- Gumgum Inc.
- Inbenta Inc.
- Intel Corp.
- Iris Automation Inc.
- Koniku Inc.
- Mellanox Technologies Inc.
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Narrative Science
- Neurala Inc.
- Nvidia Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Pilot Ai Labs Inc.
- Precision Hawk
- Preferred Networks Inc.
- Progress Datarpm
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Salesforce Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Sentient Technologies
- SK Hynix Inc.
- Tenstorrent Inc.
- Twitter Inc.
- Wave Computing Inc.
- Xilinx Inc.
- Zephyr Health
- Zoox Inc.
- Zylab Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r4jaxr
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets